Monday, November 19, 2007

Zion National Park


This last weekend I went to Zion with some friends and let me tell you- It is absolutely amazing. Zion has got to be one of my favorite places on earth. We went on the Hidden Canyon hike. I Had never done that hike before but I'm soooo glad I did! The leaves right now are beautiful. Above is a picture of Cody and I on the hike and below is a picture of us with our two friends Tony and Bethany. We all had a blast.

I also went to another Entertainment Dixie. It was a comedian/magician guy and he was pretty good. Other than that I've been completely swamped with school stuff once again. The end of the semester is coming up and its really starting to get to me. I'm sooo ready for this Thanksgiving break. Only one more class then I'm off for the rest of the week. OH YEAH!! Ok one more picture of Zion...I just can't help it, it was too pretty. :)

3 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

You & Cody are cute!

Ali said...

oh my gosh, you two are soo freakin cute! I always love looking at your pics girl! I hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving!
~Addi

Nicole said...

You guys are WAY too cute together! Love the shots of Zion! Very nice!
Love you sista.