Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Well Hello Again...

These past couple of weeks I have been super busy, so I neglected my blogger duties. Oopsie...to catch up on a few things last week was homecoming. I was busy with things such as floats, pageants, rock the mall, parades, and football games! It was crazy but somehow I made it through the week. It was also Halloween and I was super woman! Mwahaha Here's a picture of Cortni and I before going to a bunch of Halloween parties.

We Had lot of fun. I've been completely swamped with school work lately. I swear all my teachers just decided to schedule a bunch of assignments and deadlines on the same day to make my life more interesting. Ugh! It's kind of frustrating. Good news- My friend Jori had her baby, and I put her into labor!!! We uh...had her drink a little mixture of beverages with the major one being... eh hem...Castor Oil. :) I even documented everything.

And the next morning....

Vualla! Welcome Carson James Shelley!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Viola! (hee hee)

Sweet baby.