Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My hypnotic paintballing cluish week

Hey-Oh! I'm amazed at all that's happened this week. First of all, we had an ambassador party and it was soooo much fun. The theme was CLUE so everyone dressed up and had parts and there was even a murder during the night! It was insane. Here's a little taste of what we were all dressed up as...
Pretty sweet, eh? On Thursday night I went to The Electric Theatre for a concert. Five different bands played and I'm really glad I went because they were all good, and I met some new people. Friday night we had an entertainment Dixie and it was a hypnotist! It was probably the craziest thing I've ever seen. The hypnotist had people thinking they were Nsync, aliens, ballerinas, naked...and a lot of other things! It was absolutely hilarious.

Look at all these beautiful ballerinas!!

Saturday I went paint balling with a group of people. I had never been before and although everyone else didn't know I was super nervous... I WAS! For some reason I was freaking out in my mind but once we got started I had a blast. It was fun acting like James Bond and shooting people. I actually didn't hit anyone...but that's not important. ;) I do have some pretty sweet battle scars though! Below is a picture of Cody and I getting in the zone for our battle. We're hardcore, we know.

No comments: