Monday, October 1, 2007

Viva Las Vegas



This week was once again...a blur. School and homework all just seemed to run together. Its taking some getting use to living with five other girls. Yeah I know, I'm insane. Luckily I have my own room or else I seriously think I might die. My roommates and I made a sign that says, "Chores are like boyfriends, NO ONE else should be doing yours!" I thought it was pretty dang sweet, and hopefully we got our point across. :S I went on a date this week and it was a blast! We went golfing and let me tell you-golfing is hard. I have a new respect for anyone who can hit that stupid little ball that doesn't ever move. haha This weekend was really fun. I went to Vegas with my two roommates and best friends in the whole world! We shopped, at dinner (mmmmmmm) and walked the strip observing all the crazy things that go on there. Above is a picture of us being Egyptian for some odd reason and below is a picture of us in front of Caesar's palace. (Left to Right--Random drunk man, Me, Katie and Cortni).

No comments: