Monday, October 8, 2007

I <3 My Professors!

Hey all! Last week was awesome. Can I just say that I love all my professors? Because I do! Here's a little example of why- My friend and I handed in our assignments for nutrition, but somehow they never got to our teacher. You'd think that a normal college professor would just say, "Forget you, You're probably lying, Do it again." but no! Mrs. Demaree Johnson searched high and low for our papers, called the other professors and was finally able to find them. Even though she found them late, we both received full points. I thought that was extraordinary of her because honestly, she didn't have to go to such great lengths for us, but she did because she cares. I'm very impressed with all of my teachers here at Dixie. This weekend I went to the volleyball game against BYU Hawaii. We lost :( but we put up a good fight. I went on a date to this Greek restaurant called Basili's (or something like that) and the food was amazing! I've never had Greek food before but that restaurant has now converted me. I also went night bowling with a big group of people and it was a blast. Basically...I LOVE IT HERE!

1 comment:

Laura Edwards said...

Ya I had a lot of good professors at DSC!