Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Best Semester Break EVER


As much as I absolutely LOVE going to school all the time, ;) this break was definitely needed. On Wednesday after my classes seven other ambassadors and myself went to Vegas for the recruitment fair. Above is a picture of everyone. We're crazy-I know. The recruitment fair is a big convention where colleges and universities from all over the nation come and represent their schools while high school students walk around and check out all their options. Not to brag or anything, but Dixie State definitely had one of the best booths there. I had a blast talking to people about Dixie. It really made me realize how great it is here, and how much I love it. Also this week there was a Halloween carnival. Below is a picture of Bree dressed as a bumble bee, Carley as a work out barbie, and me as a jungle woman. You gotta love it. :D

I spent Wednesday and Thursday in Vegas and Friday night I went camping with a big group of people. It was really fun because I hadn't been camping in a while. I had about a billion s'mores and they were absolutely delectable. Here's a picture of some of the group. We had soooooo Much fun.
Although it was hard to do, I got up Saturday morning and went to Kanab for my friend's baby shower that I threw for her. I had never thrown a baby shower before but I'd say it was a huge success. Here's a picture of my friend Jori (prego) and my other friend Cortni before the shower. She's due in three weeks and I'm way excited for her.

Till next week blog readers!

No comments: