Monday, December 10, 2007

Two Down, One to Go...


Hey everyone! I had two of my finals this morning back to back and let me tell you...MY BRAIN HURTS! I'm definitely relieved to have them over with but I won't be completely relieved until I actually know my score. We shall see! Hopefully I did ok. :S I wish I could kinda tell if I did alright or not but as I look back at it I don't think I can remember one question on either test....is that good or bad?Hopefully I was just really in the zone. My last final is on Wednesday and I can't wait to get that over with. I'm definitely ready for Christmas Break. Last week we had our ambassador ugly sweater party and it was a blast!! Some people had the best outfits ever. It was lots of fun. Below is a picture of a bunch of us at the party in our awesome sweaters.
And Nate!!! You gotta love him. :)

2 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

That party looks way fun! I have never been to a Christmas Sweater party, but have ALWAYS wanted to attend one. Good luck with your last final tomorrow. I'm sure you'll do great!

Nicole said...

Hey Ali - I don't think your sweater is THAT ugly! What does that say about my taste...??