Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Back!

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've updated and for those of you who were wondering if I was still alive...fear not! I am here at last. ;) I passed all my classes with A's and B's so Hallelujah for me. I'm now taking Math1050, LIB1010, English2010, Education2010, and Geology1010. All of my classes are in the afternoon because in the mornings I am working at the best job EVER...the preschool! I absolutely love it in there. The children are all adorable, they make my day every day, Monday through Friday. I've never in my life looked forward to going to work so much. The preschool is in the FCS building on campus so it's very convenient for me. My break was great. I spent a lot of time with my old friends, and of course my family. Here are a couple pictures of my holiday fun! Below is a picture of my sister Sarah and I at our traditional Christmas Eve Dinner. Aren't we cute? :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww - aren't you guys cute!

Who the heck are all the people in the top picture??

Laura Edwards said...

Good to have you back! I love the picture of Cody as Santa, very interesting. Ah Sara! I haven't seen her in forever! Oh I miss you guys. So you should fill me in on your dating life...

Laura Edwards said...

Good to have you back! I love the picture of Cody as Santa, very interesting. Ah Sara! I haven't seen her in forever! Oh I miss you guys. So you should fill me in on your dating life...

. said...

Nice to see you have a blogspot. Tell Sarah Barnes to get on that. How is Dixie going?

Coopercomics said...

that picture is so adorable. You must have a really beautiful Mother. . .