Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy...

Hello my fellow bloggers! I’ve decided that my theme for this semester is BUSY. Work and school and everything is going well. Sometimes I just think it’s a little too much. That’s why this past three day weekend was really needed on my part. I stayed at a friend’s house all weekend and we had a blast. We went ice skating, shooting guns (I shot on AK 47…its BIG)! I went to a dance party, met a lot of new people, watched the packers game :( and even got some studying done. I also saw the movie “27 Dresses” and for anyone who hasn’t seen it- GO SEE IT! It’s the best movie ever. I’d have to say its definitely my new favorite film. The highlight of last week was when I met a guy, Kaden, and church and he took me flying! I’ll admit, when he did all the turns and drops and stuff I felt pretty sick, but after the flight he said I was awesome…I guess I hid the nausea well. ;) Here’s a picture of us up in the sky…

And the view!

I’m way excited for this weekend because it’s the Rebel Retreat. For anyone who doesn’t know what that is I’ll tell you a little more about it. Its an event where a bunch of students from all over the nation come to St. George to check out what Dixie is all about. We’ll be doing a lot of fun activities as well as informing student about scholarships, admissions, and anything else they want to know. Its January 25th and 26th, it costs $40 and anyone reading this who has even the slightest interest in coming to Dixie at all should totally come because its going to be a blast!! Even if you aren’t really interested in Dixie…come anyways because if not you’ll be missing out. If you have any questions you can leave me a comment with your e-mail and I’d be happy to respond. Have a wonderful!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the pic of the two of you in the air! Cool!

Laura Edwards said...

I know him! We went to school together! His fam lives in grandpa's ward! This world is too small!

Laura Edwards said...

Oh- I just realized that is probably where you met him... at grandpa's ward. I am an idiot.