Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let It Snow!

Snow in St. George...WHAT?! Thats right folks, snow it good ol St. George, Utah. For some odd reason I decided to take snow to the next level last weekend and travel to Provo to visit my best friend for the weekend. The snow travel was definitely worth it because we had a blast. I went ice skating for my first time ever and I wasn't too bad! I didn't fall once, so I consider that quite an accomplishment. :) Here's a picture of a couple of us showing off our skills.

After ice skating we went to this place called "Comedy Sports." Its a live show, kindof like the T.V. show "Who's Line is it Anyway?" It was HILAROUS! Those guys are extremely talented and creative. Sunday was the SUPER BOWL!! I was back in Southern Utah for the game. I didn't particularly care too much about who won, but I didn't want the Giants because they beat out the Packers and I'm still hurt about it. I can't believe they won!!

School and everything else is going really well. I'm just busy...like always!

Conversation with a four year old:
"My dog is having puppies and my dog is a boy!"
"Oh really? Well how is he going to have puppies if he's a boy?"
"He's going to lay an egg, DUH!"
SO CUTE! I love my job. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cutie tootie! Well I luf your darling face ice skating. Way cute pictures. well done :) LOVE YOU!!

Amanda P. said...

PS That was from me! MWAHAHA

Nicole said...

I got my pages from shappyprincess.com - the way to do it is on this blog: http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/2008/02/instructions-for-blog-design.html

It took a long time at first but I am happy with how it turned out!

Love ya!

Nicole said...

I like this template MUCH better! Nice choice.