Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Can You Say "Spring Fever?"

My my my it has been a while since I’ve updated!! I guess my unmotivation to do my school work has also carried over to my blogger duties. You’d think that spring break would give you a nice time off from school so that when you come back you are ready to get back to work, right?? SO WRONG!! Spring break was great, but I’ve been having a hard time getting back into the whole “school, studying, work, and homework all the time” mode. I didn’t do anything TOO exciting over the break. I basically went home to take care of my poor little sister who just had knee surgery, and spent a lot of time with my family. It was great!! Over the break I went bowling with a bunch of my friends and here’s a pic!

We had a good time, and I’m getting better! Haha The weather in St. George is soooo nice!! I want to be outside all the time. I have Spring fever BAD!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice to see another post, finally! It was good to see you while we were there. We miss you!

Amanda P. said...

I like the bowling pic! Very cute :) I am going to be in st. george sometime this week. hopefully by myself so I can get stuff done! I'll let you know... let's do lunch!! HAHA