Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Took the Rebel With Me




Ok, so normally I don't dress like this, but for Paramore I'd do just about anything. That's right, last weekend my friends and I all went up to Provo for a Jimmy Eat World Paramore concert and it was AWESOME!! Best birthday present ever I'd have to say. As you can see in the picture, I definitely took the rebel with me. Below is a video of Paramore. It's kind of shaky but what can you expect, I had to go with the flow of the crowd!
/>
Another illustration of how I took the rebel with me:
My friends and I were driving when all of a sudden a group of guys on bullet bikes pulled up around us. We were talking to them and waving and what not when we were all stopped at a stop light. Being the friendly girl that I am, I rolled down my window to chat. "Want a ride?" One of the guys said. I looked around at my friends and their encouraging faces, shouted, "Sure!" and was out of the car and onto the bike! Now that I look back on it I wonder what in the heck I was thinking, but I don't think I've ever gone that fast before! I couldn't keep my eyes open we were going so fast, and I'm pretty sure that my cheeks were flapping in the wind. I'd say it was definitely worth the risk. Some of my rebel friends and I:
Next week is finals week and you know what that means! LOTS of studying which also means "lack of social life." I'm trying to go into everything with a good attitude and I'd say it's paying off. I have FIVE final exams which is a lot more than last semester. Oddly enough, I'm not as stressed as I was last semester. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but we'll see once I get my grades back eh?
One more picture of the girls and I at dinner. Olive Garden...mmmmmm

1 comment:

Nicole said...

The big question is.....

WHICH cheeks were flapping in the wind?

:)