Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All work and No Play….YEAH RIGHT!

Believe it or not, my summer wasn’t just constant days of waking up at 4 am and feeding fire fighters. I did get some play time. Here are my top four activities of the summer.

1. Hiking in the beautiful Zion National Park

Zion is about 40 minutes away from St. George, and about the same distance (or less) from Kanab. I’ve probably said it before, but Zion is definitely one of my favorite places on earth. Here are some hiking pictures.





2.Going to the midnight release of the new Stephanie Meyer Book,
“Breaking Dawn.”

Yes, I am a total nerd. I LOVE Edward Cullen and all of the twilight books. That is why my sisters Amanda, Savy and I all came to St. George to attend the midnight release of the new Stephanie Meyer book, “Breaking Dawn.” We partied with this crazy crowd until midnight when the book was FINALLY released.

It was soooo worth it. Above is a picture of all three of us in our awesome shirts. On the front they say…

and on the back they say …

We’re awesome, we know.
3. Going to the Secondhand Serenade Concert!!
If you don't know who they are, then you need to GET to know who they are because they're definitely one of my favorites. :)
Sadly, I don’t have any pictures of it, but it was AWESOME!!! Thanks to Ty for taking me!
4. Veyo Day
Every summer since before I was born (no joke) my family goes to the Veyo pool to swim, eat, and hang out. It is ALWAYS a good time and something I look forward to each summer. Here are some pictures of the fun event.

2 comments:

Coopercomics said...

Awww! It sounds like your summer was AWESOME!!! Could it be because of the amazing time that you spent with your sister in -law??? I just checked my magic 8 ball and it just said...."all signs point to yes." (I was cut out of the Veyo picture....but I understand, what if a small child accidentally got on your blog and saw me in a swim suit???? It could scar him for life!) Just kidding with you....love ya miss ya

Nicole said...

OK, the picture of you LICKING the book is just downright disturbing.

Total weirdo, but I love ya anyway.