Friday, September 19, 2008

Spoon Me...and Then Some


I think this picture pretty much sums it up. No explanation needed. :)

Okay, Okay, I will explain. There is a new frozen yogurt place that just opened in St. George. Normally, I wouldn't have been so excited to try it out, but this place is called SPOON ME. Are you KIDDING? That is the coolest name EVER! Naturally, I had to try it! The yogurt was okay, but I'd have to say I enjoyed the spooning portion of the night more. :)

A couple weeks ago I went boating with a group of friends here in St. George. I had a blast! We all went tubing, wake boarding, and some of us even braved the air chair! Sadly, I was NOT one of the brave souls who tried the air chair….nor was I one who actually got up on the wake board. Hey- I happen to like my limbs and don’t want to lose any. Besides, I am a dang good flag holder/tuber chick. :)
Here's a picture of the girls hangin out on the boat.

It was my friend Nakelle's birthday last week so she invited about twelve girls up to her cabin in Pine Valley for the weekend to celebrate! It was soooo much fun! I give the MVP of the night award to Jodi for a couple of reasons...
#1. She clearly won the bubble blowing Contest. As you can see, poor Bryttni was pretty upset about it.

#2. She ate a real live WORM. Yeah....I know. It was pretty gross but SO COOl! haha Lucky her, she got $100 out of it. My camera died so I didn't get a video but as soon as I can get pictures from other people I'll post them because it was amazing.
Here are some pictures of us that night along with some others. One is kinda blurry, but you get the idea.


3 comments:

Nicole said...

ok...the guy spooning behind you looks a LITTLE too happy for my comfort level.....

Coopercomics said...

I still think that you should have eaten the worm...it beats donating blood right??? And you were right..those pizza bagels DO look tasty!

Amanda P. said...

It is so weird that you are with so many friends and i don't recognize ANY OF THEM! *sniff*