Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where I Come From


A little girl comes running in from recess. “Teacher, Teacher!” She exclaims, “I got a hurt! It doesn’t look like a hurt cuz it’s not red or blue or green but it’s hurt I promise! ...It HURTS” She says in an exasperated tone.

The teacher then tells the little girl to go to the bathroom, put a wet paper towel on her “hurt” and it will feel better.

As soon as the little girl runs off to the bathroom, I over hear a boy in the class say to his buddy,

“I don’t know what she’s talkin bout, but where I come from, we call that an owie.”

I love my job. :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALI!!!! I love you so much I found your blog when applying for dixie!!I hope all is well for if it is not I will find who ever it is and and I dunno tickle the perdon giving you a bad time

Coopercomics said...

oh my gosh that little kid is sooooo funny. I love your job too, lucky!

Amanda P. said...

Kids are freaking hilarious...

Nicole said...

SO funny!!