Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So Much to Blog, So Little Time

Luckily I don’t feel like doing my math homework, multicultural education paper, history reading, children’s literature paper, OR my education 1010 studying or else you guys might not be hearing from me right now! If you can’t tell, school has really picked up the pace in these past few weeks. I like all my classes so I can’t really complain, but there is just SO MUCH TO DO! I swear I’m barely getting by, and I’m definitely a little sleep deprived. Now on a lighter note…
Fall break was great. For some odd reason I had a half birthday party. One of my friends said to me, “Hey Ali, your half birthday is on Thursday, and we should have a party!” So…we did. :) The party was a huge success! The place was packed and we all had a really good time. We had a half birthday cake, half cookies, half pieces of licorice, and other cool “half” refreshments. Here’s a pic with my awesome half cake.


Everyone even sang me HALF of the happy birthday song, and I blew out 19 and ½ candles. It was great.
My Fall break was extended because I got to go to Vegas with some ambassadors for the recruitment fair on Monday and Tuesday. Here’s a picture of some of us…

I’d say we are some good lookers, wouldn’t you? The fair was great, and once again, we had one of the best booths there. We had other recruiters coming up to us asking questions about our presentation and whatnot because we were that awesome. One of the guys in charge of the whole thing came and told us he had been watching all the booths, and we were kicking everyone else’s butt by far!

I’d say going to the recruitment fair is like baring your testimony or better knows as your “Dixiemony.” The more you talk about it and the more you tell others about it, the more you realize for yourself how great it is here, and how lucky you are to have it! My “Dixiemony” definitely grew over the break.
Alright, I’ve officially put off my homework long enough. More later…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

greet foregoing ekeys wests instalments awesome change synthesizer raghavneetu ponniah brendan
lolikneri havaqatsu