Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mini Golfing Blues

Last week we had a hypnotist come for Entertainment Dixie. It was absolutely hilarious. Just to give you a little taste of what went on, imagine this:

Hypnotist says to the person being hypnotised, "Go out into the audience and find someone you have never met before. A complete stranger. Now, when I count to three, you are in a Broadway show, about to plant the biggest, juiciest kiss on the person whom you are sitting on. You are going for the Grammy award and you want this to be the most passionate kiss ever. One…..Two…..but wait! As you go in for this kiss, you realize that there is a two inch glass between you and the person you need to kiss….THREE!"








Once upon a time I thought I was an ok mini golfer. After the hypnotist I came to the realization that I am the worst mini golfer ever. Don’t let the pictures fool you, we may look like we are a couple of happy little golfers but I definitely underestimated my opponent...



Yeah I know, he was ruthless. It was a good humbling experience.





1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like fun (and a very cute golfing partner...)