Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lately

I was auctioned off as a date to help raise money for children with cancer for the diversity center. When I was first asked to participate I was way excited, but as I got there and was getting ready to be auctioned I was NERVOUS! What if I was bought by a total psycho? They made us sign release forms and everything.



Here’s a picture of Kadin and I(and doug doing bunny ears) about ready to be auctioned. For those of you who didn’t know, Kadin and I are neighbors and he is the best neighbor ever! Lucky for me, I was bought by one of my friends and had a really good time on my date!


I got a presentation ready for school and had WAY too much fun being a superhero. Special shout out to Savannah, Alexis, Mom, Dad, Nicole, Matt, Emily, Amanda, Sarah, Jessica, and Deej for all your help!






Yeah, yeah I know I'm a dork.
For my extra long weekend I decided to head north to hang out with my friends up there, go 80’s dancing, and go on a blind double date for Valentine’s Day! I had a blast. :)




On my way back down I met up with my Dad in FILLMORE of all places and was pleasantly surprised to have someone else meet me there as well…..apparently I gave a good presentation. Mwahaha All in all, life is good….really good. :)

8 comments:

Coopercomics said...

I am soooo happy for you!!!! You are the bestest! I also laughed so much when I saw that you posted my favorite picture...I totally want to frame it! Love you!

Ali said...

Haha frame away! A big 8x10 in the living room. It can replace my senior pic!

Nicole said...

YOUR 80's clothes look pretty authentic, except not many people wore tank tips. We wore loose, belted shirts. Courtney needs help with correct leg-warmers wear!

Nicole said...

I meant tank TOP. Ha!

Ali said...

I was just waiting for you to comment on my 80's attire. ;) Yeah we definitely need some help. Those were all Cortni's clothes but I did have a good time!

Nicole said...

I actually don't ever remember wearing tie-dyed stuff in the 80's either...but it's all good! I don't suppose the boys minded at ALL! :)

Amanda P. said...

You are a dork, yes. But I have a LITTLE bit more respect for you now that you have eaten an In-n-Out Burger.

Ali said...

Gee thanks manda :)