Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Yours Truly

That’s right ladies and gentlemen, I, Ali Mace Cooper, had a birthday on April 16th!
I like to make my birthday last, so I make it a point to do a lot of mini celebrations all week long…even if other people have no idea they are celebrating my pre and post birthday.

Pre-birthday activity numero uno:

I went on an awesome double date where we went out to dinner, played some glow in the dark mini golf which my team won (Duh, It was my pre-birthday), played arcade games, watched a little of the Jazz game, and finished off the night with some Brian Regan. Here’s a picture of my date and I in front of the deal or no deal game where we (meaning he) won most of our tickets.


If you can’t tell, we won two parachute men, an airplane, an army soldier, and last but not least…STEWIE FROM “FAMILY GUY!”
Pre birthday activity numero dos:

My birthday wouldn’t be complete without a new pair of jeans. So, on April 15th, my dad bought me a new pair! Woo woo!! Thanks daddy-o. That night my friends took me out to spoon me and I got a free one because it was my pre birthday! That just adds to the many reasons why I LOVE spoon me!
The big day:

I started off my birthday waking up to the theme song from “The Fresh Prince of Bell-Air.” It definitely set the tone for the rest of the day. After humming myself the happy birthday song, I hopped out of bed to open my presents. :) All I have to say about that is THANK YOU THANK YOU!

The day was great, I went to lunch with my good friend Jennica, and I got a complimentary piece of cheesecake. Why? Because it was my birthday of course!

That night was our final ambassador banquet. I was happy it landed on my birthday because I love all of the ambassadors so so much. We ate at the Golden Corral. It was tons of fun and veeeeery tasty.

After the banquet I made the long drive to Salt Lake to go 80’s dancing with all my friends up there. I was having too much fun and totally spaced taking pictures, but just know that it was awesome.

Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday a great one. I loved all the texts, voicemails, cards, presents, Facebook comments, and phone calls!

There is a lot more I need to post about, but due to finals and lack of study time, I should probably save that for later. :)

4 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

Happy be-lated birthday! And don't you have some other news to blog about now.... GRADUATE?!

jonathan said...

you know whats funny well for me anyways is that by birthday is on the same month as yours but a different day, april 14. the other this that crazy is that i have big family as well 6 sister and you two brother. hows crazy is that

Anonymous said...

AL!! I finally have a blog!! Add me to yours. brycedanicarter.blogspot.com

Lydia said...

Hi ali, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!