Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Kindergarten April Fool's

I walk into work this morning to find THIS:

Freakin Hannah Montana body with a teacher head! AAAAAH!!! I seriously jumped back when I saw her. It just about scared me to death. For some reason Hannah and I have never really gotten along.

Suprisingly, the kids didn’t like her either.

“That thing is freakin me out” “She gives me the creeps!” “Get Hannah OUT of here!”

(Just some of the five-year-olds’ protests).


My April Fool’s went a little like this:

“Miss Ali! There is a monster behind you!” says one of the children during class.

“What? WHERE?!” I exclaim as I turn my head wildly in all directions.

The class busts up into laughter.

We do this about ten more times.

“Man, we are good! We ALWAYS get Miss Ali!” Someone says.

My favorite:

We were learning about money and it’s value when one of the little boys in my class says, “Hey miss Ali, did you know that they are coming out with a new coin…. in 2010… that its uh….its a penny but its worth um…..two cents? Yeah two cents. And sometimes it even changes colors and then it will be worth even more. Like maybe twelve-hundred cents….if you wanted. And that is A LOT of money so you’ll be RICH. Cool huh? Did you know that?”

“Wow Damien, I had no idea. That’s really cool! You said it was coming out in 2010? I’ll have to get me one of those!”

“APRIL FOOLS!”

Gosh, I can’t believe I fell for it every time. Those kids are tricky little buggers.

5 comments:

Craig Barlow B. said...

Adorable. I have two favorite ideas for April Fools' Jokes:

1. Doing really rude things like splashing a cup of water in someone's face, knocking a plate of food out of their hands, or pulling down their pants and then screaming, "APRIL FOOLS!"

2. Telling very inconsequential lies. It would go something like this -

Craig: I went to the store and got some milk today.
Ali: Oh really?
Craig: No, April Fools.

Ali said...

If there is one person I might want to avoid on April Fool's Day Craig, it would be you. No offense, but I just don't want anyone depantsing me. :)

Nicole said...

Ha ha that is TOO cute! Dylan is STILL April fooling me every time I turn around...

Nicole said...

Oh yea - and this Craig guy? Umm, no de-pantsing my sister, please.

gayathri said...

aawhh...so cute class....=)....