Sunday, March 29, 2009

You, Me, 8:30, Dinner.

I consider myself a pretty nice girl.


I like to go on dates…


With NICE guys.


NOT Cocky guys.


I was asked on a date by an extremely muscular, (steroids?) very cocky individual who is just NOT my type. He would be the guy in high school who was mean to all the special ed kids who I always wanted to punch in the face or kick in the….nevermind.


Eh hem…


Here’s how it went:


I was leaving the gym, trying to avoid usual awkward conversation with hewhoshallnotbenamed, but to my dismay, he spotted me!


“CRAP!” I thought to myself as I quickened my pace.


“Hey, you” He says


I turn my head slightly and offer a quick wave and smile.


“You, me, eight-thirty tonight, dinner.”


I think I went into complete shock.


Do people seriously do that?


Do guys HONESTLY think that is attractive? Like, “Ok I’m just going to boss this girl around and MAKE her go on a date with me and she’s going to loooove it because I am super confident and cocky.” UGH!


Like I said, I think I went into shock.


All I could do was drop my jaw in complete and utter bewilderment, slowly turn on my heel, and walk swiftly in the other direction.


Advice: If my dream guy is out there somewhere, possibly reading my blog, please do not EVER ask me out like that….just don’t. Ever.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I agree! So lame. He must think a LOT of himself.

Kaylie Jean said...

That is sooo true! I totally agree with you! Some people mostly guys i think are born without brains!

Anonymous said...

wow.......wow

Summer said...

ha ha you are HILARIOUS!!!! I could not agree with you more! :) ha ha

Craig Barlow B. said...

This is great news. Thanks to this blog post, I'm convinced that my debilitating self-doubt is irresistible. I'm on my way.

Coopercomics said...

He needs a mommy..and then a corner to sit in.

Anonymous said...

hi there ali-at-dsc.blogspot.com blogger discovered your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com