Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break Part I

Vegas!

My friends and I decided to start our spring break off with a BANG by going to Vegas and going clubbing!

We were mucho excited as you can tell.

We got there and after eating at The Cheesecake Factory realized “We don’t have dresses!” So we decided to do what any poor college student would do…go to Ross. Did you know that there is a Ross on the strip? Go figure!
We found some dresses that were pretty cheap…and pretty skanky but what can you do, it’s Vegas!

We have some friends who hooked us up with a hotel suite in the Wynn and it was AMAZING. The picture above is my favorite because you can see our view of the city, part of our room, AND
our somewhatskanybutohsovegasworthy dresses. The to the left is my favorite part of our sweet suite...the bathroom!

We went to a club in the Palms (with our special VIP passes) and had an absolute blast! There was a big group of about 14 of us so it was super fun. It is spring break so the place was full of college kids having a good time. My favorite feature was the fire that came out of the ceiling and the bubbles they dropped from the roof!
I could’ve stayed there all night but 3:00am hit and my feet just weren’t having it anymore so we decided to go back to our hotel and take a nice luxurious bubble bath in our Jacuzzi tub.



*sigh*
That is just phase one of my spring break. You better believe there is more to come as the week continues!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yikes! Your site is PG-13! ;)

Glad you had fun in Vegas.

Ali said...

Haha it's Vegas. I'm just happy it isn't rated R.

Anonymous said...

or, knowing ali....rated X!!!!