Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week O' Fun

I had SOOOOOO much fun this week! Ambassadors needed someone to go to Vegas for a high school career fair so I volunteered. I was way excited to go because my older sister Sarah just got a new house in Vegas so I really wanted to go visit her! I went down the night before, hung out with my sister and her husband, went shopping, and did my recruiting thing. It was an awesome little trip!
Wednesday I gave my literature/math connection lesson in my math class. I had so much fun with it! I found a book called “Pigs Will Be Pigs” about money so I acted as if my classmates were 2nd graders, had them make piggy banks, and while we read the book they searched for money and put it in their piggy banks. I had a lot of fun with it and it made me EXTREMELY excited to become a real teacher one day.



Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday I went on dates! Haha I think it was the first time I’ve had date night for THREE nights in a row. The first night I went to a basketball game, to dinner, and was pleasantly surprised with my favorite bedtime snack of gram crackers and milk for dessert! Haha

Date #2 was fun too! We went to dinner at Don Pedros which is an AMAZING Mexican restaurant, to a movie which was terrible. “Push”….don’t see it. Haha We had fun making fun of the movie so that was still good, then we played around on Dixie rock!

Date #3 was definitely my favorite. My friends and I decided to go on a big group date to Pine Valley! We stayed at my Grandpa’s cabin and seriously had a blast! We made dinner, played games, went on a late night stroll, played more games, and watched movies. The next morning we all went to church in Pine valley and afterwards made a Sunday brunch casserole that was way good (if I do say so myself) took a little nap, watched another movie, and headed home around 4.


I just had such a good week and I’m still waaaay happy about it! I LOVE St. George, the weather right now is AMAZING! Above is a picture of all the girls (aka my future roomies) in the kitchen. :) I wish I would’ve taken more pictures but I think I was just having too much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your blog yo...and i'm thinkin of coming over on friday..what are your plans?!? call me!

Coopercomics said...

Al's, you have entirely too much fun..it's pretty boss. ;)

Nicole said...

Looks like tons of fun!