Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break Part II

Zion National Park!


Aka: my favorite place on earth!



My brother, mom, and I all hiked Angel’s Landing and we had soooo much fun! I seriously love love LOVE Zion. Here are some pictures from our day! The first would be our classic Peek-a-boo shot. I love the look on Dj's face.

They put this sign in the picture above right before it gets REALLY scary. Comforting, isn't it? And this would be the high point of the hike where Dj couldn't continue. He was all shaky and stuff I felt so bad! haha My Mom didn't even make it this high so I consider it an accomplishment for us! I can't even believe I leaned over the edge like this. It was SO high. There are more pictures, but we look like ants so I'll refrain from posting them.

It was another fantastic day in the park. I LOVE hiking and am so glad I have parents who have raised me that way. :)

5 comments:

Coopercomics said...

I love those pictures!!! It seems to me, that the older I get, the more afraid of heights I am. Odd isn't it? So, my best advice would be for you to make that plane jump soon, because you might not like it as much later...on second thought, I don't like the thought of you skydiving. You are too precious!! :)

Amanda P. said...

Way cute pics. Good job!! So did any of you go to the tippy top?? It looked like a perfect day!!

Ali said...

It was a perfect day! No we didn't go to the tippi top. I would've but I didn't want to go alone! I needed someone tofreak out with. ha

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH that last picture makes me weak in the knees. I'm with Deej!

I agree with Lex - the older I get, the more afraid of heights I am, too! How weird is that??

LOVE the peek-a-boo shot :)

Summer Fackler said...

Looks like so much fun!! I miss you! I really dont want you to leave next year! but I will come visit you for sure! :) love you!