Thursday, March 12, 2009

I've Got A Fever!

And the only cure for that fever is SPRING BREAK!

I have spring fever SO bad. I have a ten page research paper due soon and a math test that I need to take by Friday. Ask me how much homework I’ve done this week. Go ahead, DO IT….

Answer: NONE

Instead, I’ve decided to occupy my time with sleep, dates, tennis, being outside, mini golf, daydreaming about my spring break, pre St. Patrick’s Day parties, and more sleep. I tried to do homework today but instead decided to write about my spring fever. This is really bad you guys….REALLY bad.

Oh and to top it all off- I’m losing my mind.

Yes you heard me, LOSING MY MIND. Why? Well…..I kinda sorta lost my car keys and kinda sorta have come to the conclusion that I must have accidentally thrown them in the garbage which means they are now at the dump, which also means I am out a car key, flash drive, car unlock thing, sweet “Hooters” keychain, and my Gold’s gym pass.

Yeah. I know. What an idiot! I blame it all on my fever. Only a few more days of school left then I’m free!

The good news is I ACED my dance test and my tennis serve is improving a lot! THE END. Thanks for listening to me complain. :)

No comments: