Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break Part III

Lake PowellAfter spending some time in Kanab with my family, a bunch of my friends and I got together to go to Lake Powell!! We stayed there for about four days and it was absolutely gorgeous.
Maddie was nice enough to invite us to stay on her houseboat, and Kaden brought his little boat so we had a blast! Here’s a picture of the girls laying out on top of the boat. The weather was perfect but the water….not so much. Haha
I got in the water a few times, but couldn’t last long enough to actually wake board! Some people were brave enough to take on the cold water, but not me! Here are some pictures of people wakeboarding.







Check out that back flip! We played beach volleyball, had awesome food, went canoeing, played games, ate s’mores around a camp fire, and just had an all around awesome time! I was smart enough to put on sun block so I didn’t get a burn, but unfortunately Quin kind of forgot about the whole sun block thing. Ouch!


I know I said I didn’t get in the water much, but when it came to cliff jumping I just couldn’t resist! It was soooo fun. We got some pretty cool videos and stuff. The boys were doing back flips! It was way sweet.












Now it's back to school, research papers, work, and the real life. I'm experiencing some major Spring Break withdrawal. :(

2 comments:

Coopercomics said...

You always have the coolest times Als. I love it! See you soon?

Ali said...

Yes I'll see you Saturday!