Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weekly Would You Rather

CONGRATULATIONS! You have just been nominated as the new NBA commissioner! As new commissioner

Would you rather institute…

A 3 feet tall maximum height rule

Or

Require all trash-talking be spoken in an English accent?




As funny as it might be to listen to pro athletes talk trash in English accents, I would rather watch a bunch of midgets (I’m sure that is not politically correct so forgive me….uh…little people?) play basketball and trip over their stubby little legs. Hehehe very funny indeed. Is that totally evil of me to think that? :s


So my people, what would YOU rather?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MIDGETS!!!!!

Nicole said...

Ha ha ha - TOTALLY the english accent! Could you just imagine Kobe...? hee hee that gives me the giggles.

Although I am going to have to think about the 3 feet tall one too...

Ali said...

I originally thought the English accent thing too, but with Shaq in mind! hehe

Coopercomics said...

I have thought long and hard about this...and I am going to have to go with the English accent.