Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weekly Would You Rather

Confession: I have a fetish with “would you rather” questions.

What better way to honor that fetish than to dedicate one day a week on my blog to a “would you rather” question?!


Here’s how it goes, once a week I am going to post a “would you rather” question and my answer. Then YOU can either answer it by posting a comment on my site, OR writing your own blog post to answer! Pretty sweet eh? Ok, here it goes!


Would You Rather….

Speak in the voice of possessed Linda Blair in The Exorcist whenever talking to cashiers and retail workers


OR

Have “Starbucks Tourettes” where you randomly exclaim Starbucks orders?
(For example….”Hi, How are—DOUBLE DECAF ICED MOCHA FRAP!”


My answer:

This is definitely a tough one. After much deliberation I have come to the conclusion that I would rather speak in the voice of the possessed chick in The Exorcist when talking to cashiers and retail workers.


Why?

Unlike “Starbucks Tourettes” you can actually avoid shopping situations. However if you were faced with a shopping situation then you could always find the humor in TOTALLY freaking out all the retail workers, right? Then again, I've never seen the movie so....maybe some of you would think differently.

Besides, have you heard how long some of those drink orders can get? All I know is that I use to work at a coffee shop and DANG! There’s no way I would want to be randomly yelling out those orders.


Now lets hear it, what would YOU rather?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

EASY one - definitely the Exorcist voice!

Have you seen the House Bunny? See it. Funniest. Exorcist. Voice. Ever.

BTW - those are two of the most random and weird 'would you rather' choices ever. You are one strange duck.

Amanda P. said...

I agree with Nicole. Where in the world did you come up with these?? Haha

Anyways I think I would choose the Starbucks one. I could easily laugh that one off with people I know and they would just assume it was another stupid thing I was doing.

I don't like to embarass myself to strangers!!! The Exorcist one would make me cry of embarassment.

Ali said...

I have seen the house bunny. It's one of my new favorite films! haha Love it.

Anonymous said...

hmmm this could be fun for a really long time. Props to you! This week, I will say Exorcist voice, cause A. I've never seen it and B. I could scare others!! mwahaha