Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

I spent the majority of my Thanksgiving break in one of my favorite places on earth…Pine Valley! It was my Pratt Family reunion so there were around 56 of us who stayed at the Dixie College cabin, my Grandpa’s cabin, and my Aunt Mace’s cabin. I hadn’t seen some of my family members for almost ten years so it was great to catch up and become reacquainted. Due to the stresses of finals, I don’t have a whole lot of time to explain in detail about how much fun we had, but just know that my family is hands down, the best family anyone could ever ask for!


Beware, here come A LOT of pictures! Here is Matt cutting one of the FIVE Turkeys we made.


Cousins Laura and Collin, SO CUTE!



The fam. Poor little Gavin, welcome to a world of mostly women! hehe



My sister Nicole entertaining the kiddoes.


Sarah, Jessica and I cutting the potatoes...don't mess. ;)


The Potato Peelers

Gavin and I! (The newest addition the family)


Just a FEW on the many kids there


This is my all time FAVORITE picture. My dad and I after the feast. We ate entirely TOO MUCH.

Now it's back to school for me. Finals are next week and I'm just really excited for them to be over. I have SIX finals which sounds like a lot, but I feel confident about most of them. I can't believe the semester is almost over! Where does all the time go?!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww that makes me miss you guys all over again! Can't wait to see you over CHRISTMAS break! Love you!

Laura Edwards said...

I had so much fun! I wish we all lived closer and could play every week!

Kassi said...

Cute family you have Miss Ali! Good Luck with all your finals!